Click on any picture for larger version - then click again to reduce.
(Additional Travel Info)
TO EVERONE TRAVELING, EVERYWHERE,
Georgia, United States 33500
Here is a list of general travel advise. Hopefully by doing all of these things it will make your vacation much smoother.
1. Make sure you passport is up to date. If you have any concerns about your passport let me know and/or check www.travel.state.gov for more info.
2. Make sure you read the TSA website so you are clear on what you can pack and how to pack properly. That and more info is found at www.tsa.gov/travelers/index.shtm
3. Read the destination page on this site for the destination you are traveling to and make sure that you are clear on how to get the transportation that I have arranged for you.
4. Call your credit card companies before you leave for your vacation and let them know that you are traveling so that way your card does not get declined due to suspicious charges.
5. Call your cell phone carrier and ask them to put you on the least expensive rate plan for international roaming calls. Ask them what the charges would be per minute and how to call the US from the country you are traveling to.
6. Leave my contact info with your family members so that way if there is an emergency back home and if they cannot contact you I can help them pass the message to you.
7. Read my page on timeshares as getting caught up those sale people will cost you valuable time on your vacation. They are not always very recognizable and that page may help you out.
8. The day before you travel call the airline that you are flying on and make sure there has not been a last minute schedule change.
9. Last but not least ask me all the questions that you have. It is very important that you do so because if you are not clear on something your trip can experience slight complications.